Monday, October 13, 2008

Every Journey begins with one step

I doubt anyone will ever read this but, if the off chance that you use stumble and comes upon this blog let me explain a little about myself and its purpose. I gave up blogging many many years ago, after my emo teenage phase there didn't really seem to be a reason to write "happy" things so it just ended, oh that of course and a ridiculous feud that ultimately led to a crescendo online. I completely lost interest, i had some following on my last one but this is one where i expect little or no response from viewers.

This will be my Dream blog, I remember ALOT of my dreams. I can usually remember two or three from one night, and a lot of my dreams tend to be VERY strange, not only that but they usually involve one or two of my friends, most of the time people that I'm around on a regular basis or someone I've been hanging out with a lot recently. Many of my friends are baffled by my odd dreams, which can range from downright weird and nonsensical to just plain amusing. So this will be my dream blog, I'll just post them up and if anyone can make sense of them your welcome to leave a comment.

The second part of this blog might seem odd but, i just got a beagle pup named teddy whom i take to the cemetery for walks. The cemetery near my house is actually like a dog park everyone takes their dogs there, and I'll be keeping track of the tombstones he pees on, right here. I will refer to them as 'the chosen one', ex. "today's chosen one, was _________" alrighty i think that's all.

PS. who knows how often I'll update, depends, the novelty of it all might just wear off and I'll stop updating but if not then expect at least one weekly update, maybe more. We'll just play it by ear ;)


-Seph

No comments: